Menu
Potxolo
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Premier League on Amazon Prime

Amazon Prime has acquired tv rights to 2 rounds of EPL games this season. Will these be available on Virgin tv?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Premier League on Amazon Prime

My assumption is that, if/when the Amazon Prime app comes to V6, you will be able to access all the material you are paying Amazon for.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Roger_Gooner
Community elder
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The 20 Premier League matches are due to be streamed live on 3, 4 and 26 December, so there is plenty of time for Amazon Prime and VM to get the app working by then as it was promised by this summer.

--
Hub 3.0, TP-Link Archer C8, TP-Link TL-SG1008D 8-port gigabit switch, V6
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM Broadband Connection
0 Kudos
newapollo
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully Amazon prime will appear in the next few weeks to a month.

Speaking exclusively to T3, a Virgin Media spokesperson said news on the Prime Video update would be coming "very soon".  

The wait is almost over for Virgin Media customers with the launch of Amazon Prime Video on our V6 box this summer," a spokesperson told T3."Our customers will be able to seamlessly search for and watch thousands of TV shows, movies and Amazon Originals plus live Premier League games being shown in December. Amazon’s Ultra High Definition content will also be available. "Powered by our ultrafast broadband, we continue to give our customers the pick of the best telly all in one place. We’ll have more news very soon."

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Gosh I hope it works as seamlessly as the Netflix and Hayu apps...

Ohh wait....

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped