Menu
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 111 of 121
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation

Hi Ken_JT, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear you've had these issues. I'd like to take a look and see what we're able to do to help. 

Look our for my PM (the purple envelope) and please get back to me when you can.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Kr283
Tuning in
Message 112 of 121
Flag for a moderator

Did they ever sort out your problem? I've had to cancel the service and switch suppliers. Maybe they've overstretched themselves and can't fix the problem at all. I had a box change, cables changed, work done outside, work done inside to no avail. 

I think there's something they're probably not letting on with this. Had no issues for years and then terrible 6 months. Maybe it's the upgrade of broadband speeds? Either way they didn't seem to concerned about me leaving or try to get me to stay which indicates more hers than meets the eye!

0 Kudos
ScenicPaul
On our wavelength
Message 113 of 121
Flag for a moderator

We've recently had our TiVo box replaced with a newer model. It's much better than the old model and we've had no more problems with pixelation. With Christmas approaching it's good that the new box can record 6 programmes at the same time!  

0 Kudos
Kr283
Tuning in
Message 114 of 121
Flag for a moderator

Wow that's amazing. Fingers crossed no pixelation on all of those 6 channels otherwise a very frustrating Christmas!

0 Kudos
GSA12riderVM
Joining in
Message 115 of 121
Flag for a moderator

Been getting pixelation issues on most channels for a few weeks now, on and off.
Tonight though it was really bad and unwatchable.
Rang 150 gone midnight but CS closed - Quite surprised no TV support after 9 !
We are in BR4 area, and have a V6 box, which I have already reset and check cables and connectors.
Anyone know what the problem is?

0 Kudos
metalbum
Joining in
Message 116 of 121
Flag for a moderator

There are several other reports of this in other threads, my V6 went to crap just before midnight

0 Kudos
Parsloes
Dialled in
Message 117 of 121
Flag for a moderator

"Anyone know what the problem is?"

I think the answer to that is no!!

I have started to get really bad pixellation on all channels from midnight tonight - and it's the first time I've experienced it.  TV is unwatchable.

I live in Swansea.

0 Kudos
Mikelaw
Joining in
Message 118 of 121
Flag for a moderator

I’m in SW London, my TV also went to hell just around midnight, most channels are affected and unwatchable. 

0 Kudos
pauljamessmith
Joining in
Message 119 of 121
Flag for a moderator

This problems seems to be very widespread. I’d be very surprised if Virgin don’t know what’s causing this and I’m very suspicious as to why they aren’t telling us what the problem is.

0 Kudos
Parsloes
Dialled in
Message 120 of 121
Flag for a moderator

Pixellation problem gone this morning!!  Very strange.

0 Kudos