Menu
thurrockdave
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Pixelated Recording

My V6 box has bad pixelation when watching recordings, but live TV has no issues. I assume it's a HD problem. Do I need an engineer to come look at it?

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelated Recording

If I were you I would use the Check service status link and enter my post code before considering spending time telephoning Virgin

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos
thurrockdave
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's certainly not a service issue as it's been going on for some time.

It's to do with the recording and playback via the local equipment.

In my opinion it is definitely device related. Can a member of staff check this remotely?

0 Kudos
PrinterElf
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sounds like an issue with the HDD in the box, so ring it in.

You'll get an immediate response if you give them a ring on 150 [VM phone] / 0345 454 1111 [non-VM phone] (from 08:00 until midnight, every day), or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a live chat (from 08:00 until 20:00, Monday to Friday. 09:00 until 17:00 Saturday).

This is primarily a user community forum and while the VM Forum Team do endeavour to read and, where appropriate, respond to every thread, it can take them from a few days to a couple of weeks to wade through the volume of posts. So for an technical issue, which this seems to be, your best line of inquiry is through the Faults team via the methods above.