Menu
KatieH123
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Picture and sound problems

Hi,

I have been experiencing intermittent picture and sound issues. Every so often on all different channels, the picture will pixellate or the sound will cut off. It only happens for a second or two but does happen quite often. It is definitely not a fault with the TV itself as this problem doesn’t occur when using any other device connected up to the TV. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

annbrilee
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Picture and sound problems

Me too - hope someone at Virgin can help with this. Or is my V+ box on its last legs?

Brian

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KatieH123,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your picture.

I've checked out your box and I've picked up an issue with your input signal levels. We'll need to send a technician to adjust this for you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
annbrilee
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Does this only apply to KatieH123's box - what about mine please Josh?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rebecca_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Brian, 

Thanks for getting in touch! I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your V+ box. 

I've taken a look at this for you and can see that there are some signal errors that could be causing this, so i'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and resolve this for you. I've sent you a private message so that we can arrange that, you can find this by clicking on the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen. 

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos