Menu
kittykat
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Open street cabinet

There is a street cabinet near me which has had its door wide open for days.  I called BT out but they say it's one of yours.  They've tied it up as a temporary solution.  Postcode nearest the box is EH16 6PN.  Box is actually on Frogston Road.  Note - BT has a free phone number for this, but it's been really difficult trying to report this to you - got asked my account details, which I explained are totally irrelevant - I needn't be a Virgin customer to report this!  

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Open street cabinet

Hi the number for street boxes is 0330 333 0444, it's an automated system so you don't need an account to access it.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
kittykat
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I think it'll cost me to call that number - only got Talk Weekends.  The BT equivalent was an 0800!   Would it be free from my mobile (inclusive minutes)?

I thought I read that you can report cabinet issues on the forum, but I've maybe picked the wrong topic / board....can Virgin advise?

Thanks...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kittykat 

Thanks for the message.

There would be no charge if you called it over the weekend as talk weekends includes that number 

Kind Regards 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
paul0363
Superfast
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@kittykat wrote:

I think it'll cost me to call that number - only got Talk Weekends.  The BT equivalent was an 0800!   Would it be free from my mobile (inclusive minutes)?

An 03 number would be part of your inclusive minutes bundle from a mobile (i.e. "free")

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul0363, 

If you have mobile allowances then any 01,02 and 03 number would come out of your allowances at no extra cost. 

0800 is also free to call from a mobile. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos