Menu
Awalsh654
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

On demand

Hey I was looking to know if anyone out there knows how to get on demand working I only got virgin put in 2 weeks ago I think and it keeps saying temporarily unavailable thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rebecca_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

Hey Awalsh654, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm really sorry On Demand has been unavailable. 

I've tried to run some tests on your V6 box but it's currently showing as offline from here. If it's switched off or in standby at the moment, could you let me know once it's powered on? If not, could you restart your Hub, wait for that to come back online and then restart the v6 using the power switch at the back of the box? Once you've done that, go to Home > Help and Settings > Settings > Network > Connect to the Virgin Media Service now and try On Demand again. 

Let me know how this goes. 

Take care and Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Awalsh654
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Box was on stand by I was out it’s powered on now 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Awalsh654, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

I've ran the tests again and there are no signal errors showing at the moment. Are you still unable to access On Demand? 

Could you try following the steps in my last message as that usually resolves the issue. 

Let me know how it goes, if you're still having any trouble i'll look at this again for you.

Take care 

Rebecca  

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Awalsh654
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

806A8A1A-F66F-4057-99D8-2842B5C0AB97.jpeg

That’s what it keeps saying just happens there again 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Awalsh654, 

I'm sorry that you're still getting this error message. 

Is this happening on just one programme in particular or all Catch Up and On Demand? 

I've checked your account again and both the Hub and V6 are showing that they haven't been restarted for a while. Could you restart the Hub, wait for that to come back online and restart the V6 using the power switch at the back? 

Speak soon 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

0 Kudos
Awalsh654
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I reset them last night 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Awalsh654, 

Thanks for getting back to me. 

How did you reset them? Did you use the power switch on the back of the Hub and V6?

The Hub is currently showing as being online for 10 days and the V6 for 8 days. Could you try switching them both off again for me and leave it a few seconds before switching back on? 

Are you getting this error on all programmes or just one in particular? 

Take care 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

0 Kudos