Menu
Highlighted
Rodgerr24
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

On demand

I have attempted to sign in to virgin store to buy an on demand film however I keep getting a message saying my user name and/or password is incorrect. I can sign in on my mobile using the same username and password so they are not incorrect?

0 Kudos
Corinneangela
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand

I can't get anything in Virgin store.. I get to select a film then just get the spinning circle which jusat stays until I hit 'Home' again.. 'my library' gives a 401 error. So I assume Virgin store is down Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rodgerr24

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with the Virgin Media Store recently. 

Can you talk us through where you're trying to sign into the Virgin Media store from? What steps are you taking the get to the log in page too? 

Sorry for the questions, we want to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rodgerr24
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I click on virgin store on my tv and then enter my sign in details as requested. 

Does my tv need to be connected to the internet or not?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rodgerr24

Thanks for the fast response, go to [this page] and enter your details, this will sign you up to the store and you should then be able to log in from your set top box. 

Look forward to hearing how it goes

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos