Menu
Cazzagav
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

On demand film didn’t work

I paid for the film the wedding guest from on demand just released and you couldn’t hear the actors voices I played the trailer and it was fine I left it a couple of days and bought the film again and exactly the same happened 

any ideas ??? 

called virgin and the idiot the other end just arranged a call out for WiFi 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: On demand film didn’t work

Hi Cazzagav,

Sorry to hear you have audio issues whilst watching The Wedding Guest.

Is there any audio at all whilst watching the film such as background audio or just the voices?

Do you have any issues watching other channels or On Demand items?

Can you try a different HDMI cable and change the audio settings to see if it helps? Please see this link on how to change the audio settings/

Look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
sukiemills
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have exactly the same trouble, I think it is a fault with this particular copy of the film as the preview on u-tube works perfectly

normally. I paid for it and so have it for a couple of days,so tried it again....however to no avail

as it is exactly the same....it is extreemly annoying and would like to get a refund or replacement but not sure

how........

a very disgruntled customer

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry you've encountered this problem Cazzagav & sukiemills. I've replicated the issue here also, it's very strange! I've seen no-sound issues before, but never where it's specifically just the dialogue that doesn't play.

I've raised this with the relevant teams to be looked into further. To get a refund you can text our cable-care team on 07533051809 (Mon - Sat 8am - 8pm) or give us a call on 150/ 0345 454 1111 - please let us know how you get on. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Cazzagav
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the info Tom I believe I am getting a refund now but I had to threaten to leave Virgin Media before they would honour this 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It's a strange issue that may have thrown the teams off - but it certainly shouldn't have come to that Cassagav - apologies. If you don't see a credit for this on your next bill please don't hesitate to give us another shout 👍

Tom

0 Kudos