Menu
Jenikel
Just browsing
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Missing Episodes

I had an issue with this with the recent series of Requiem on BBC1. Could get 3 episodes - not consecutive either. I had the same issue with The Good Karma Hospital on ITV and now having the same with Seven Year Switch on Channel 4! I recently moved over from Sky and find this box really challenging to navigate. I was a Virgin customer for years before I moved house. I switched back to you once cables were installed in my street - but this new box is a nightmare. And if I can't get a full On Demand service, to be honest, I will be tempted to move back to Sky at the end of my contract. Ease of use was really important to me. Can you help please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: On Demand Missing Episodes

Hi Jenikel,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with the Virgin box.

Which one are you currently using?

I have added the user guides here depending which box you're using so I hope this helps.

I'd also like to check if you're still having problems with any of the On Demand programs?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos