Menu
sandra1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No online contact form or chat available to make a complaint

I wish to make a complaint but because I suffer from mental health issues, I do not want to talk to virgin media.  It STATES that there is chat and an online contact form, but chat doesn't do anything and there is NO online contact form.  I also do not want to write.  If it states I can chat or send an online contact form, then those options should be available.

If there is anyone there from virgin media, my complaint is related to the fact that I added sky sports package; every time I have added an additional package, once I have had that package for a month, I was able to cancel straight away - now they are saying I must give a month's notice.

If they had made me aware of that at the time of adding (which they didn't), I would have cancelled a month ago - now the price has gone up to over 30 pounds a month and I do not require sky sports any more - what a con!

Virgin media make it as hard a spossible to raise a complaint - pathetic customer service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No online contact form or chat available to make a complaint

Hi there Sandra1965 

Thanks you for coming back on the forum. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had a reason to complain there, You would be able to complain via the online web form you can find more information on all our complaints procedures here virg.in/compscop

You would also be able to contact us via our chat function that you can find via our contact us section of our website (virg.in/VMcontact)

Thanks 

Zak 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try this link for the online contact form for complaints:

https://keepup.virginmedia.com/make-a-complaint?intcmpid=aws_complaints_contactus_cable_df525

michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The online complaints page is extremely difficult to find, the URL provided by the moderator merely points to the procedure and not the form its self.

The Link provided by Graham_A is correct.

The contacts page eventually provides a postal address.

The OP makes a valid point in that if you can not or choose not to telephone, virgin make it extremely difficult to raise a complaint in any other way.

It is not rocket science to change the contact us pages to include section entitled "Make a Complaint" and have valid links to i.e. Via Live Chat, Via Telephone, Via Post (inc printable form) , Via an online form.  There is no point in having a code of practice only available on a pdf document, with no active links and being is landscape format it is difficult to read.

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

HI Michaeldavis 

The correct link has been provided above by Zak_M - you can find the online complaints form here

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

0 Kudos