Menu
BobB6
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No TV service

I have had no TV service on both my V6 boxes for nearly 2 hours now, tried rebooting still nothing. Tried to check service status online but just got a message “this not the page you want” Also called Customer Service numerous times, too many to log but only got a message that you are very busy, please call again,then disconnected, really!!! what happened to putting you in a queue to wait. Finally got through on customer service number and went through the menu driven options to reach a problem with your TV only to be connected to a recorded announcement which was faint and inaudible.  Please note Virgin Media, this is a shocking way to provide a customer service for your customers

I am extremely disappointed 

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No TV service

You are correct, the automated message is inaudible. That is very poor.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Collette_O
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi BobB6,

Welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear you have had a poor experience getting through to us to report the TV service problem.  I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today.  I hope all is working ok again now for you.  If you are having any problems, please let me know and I'll be happy to help further.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Charlie78
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still have no service even tho they said it would back on by 10 oclock last night. I have seen on another web site they have had this problem from October in london and south east areas, so they know what it is but won't let people know they screwed up.
I spoke to one of there call centres and was told I would be credited for my loss of service which worked out to be £2.50, why thank you very much virgin media for your generosity I will put this a side for when you decide to up your prices again which i guess will be very soon because of this cockup you have made. wth

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Charlie78,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry for the loss of TV services you've experienced. How're things looking since your post?

I am not sure on the amount received but we do not expect you to pay for a service not received. If you've reported an issue to us via phone/chat, we would refund each 24 hour period of no service, from the time the fault was reported to us, to it being fixed. This is inline with our credit guidelines which you can find more on here - virg.in/creditg 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos