Menu
Highlighted
mickeyboy07
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Netflix email

I signed up for Netflix and entered my details through the TV, and it said that an email would be sent to me to set up Netflix password. I haven’t received it yet...I can watch Netflix through TV but got the standard package to enable me to watch it through my iPad as well and I am unable to do this at the moment....Any ideas? Thanks in advance 👍

0 Kudos
michaeldavis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netflix email

It is one of two things:

1)The email you entered is incorrect
2)The email is correct and it is sitting in your spam/junk mail folder.

You will need to contact Netflix, this link will take you to the help page  then click on "I can't remember my email address or phone number."  Fill in the appropriate information and then on Find Account.  You should then be able to check and correct the email address and have them resend the email.

It is so easy to get an email wrong and if I remember correctly the password is case sensitive.

You can't learn anything from a mistake until you admit that you've made it.
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix email

Hi mickeyboy07

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the community. Smiley Very Happy

I hope you got this issue sorted with Netflix and you've since been able to log into the Netflix app via the TV.

If not then the information provided by the community is spot on!

If you need anything else from us, please pop back and let us know

Take care.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos