Menu
Chill77
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Maxit v Full House XL prices

Please can anyone tell me if there is a difference in price between the Full House XL and Maxit TV packages? Or is it the same TV package with a different name?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maxit v Full House XL prices

I was told Maxit TV is Full House minus the kids channels and as far as I can tell from the channel guide that is correct.  I was able to negotiate a better deal by switching from FH to Maxit so either Maxit is cheaper or more likely they can do better deals on current packages rather than old legacy packages.  I have saved money in the past by moving from a legacy package to a current one.

Disclaimer - I don't work for Virgin Media. I'm just another VM user trying to help out.
My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

GoodSamaritan
Dialled in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi chill77,

full house xl is the old package that has been replaced with Maxit.

Maxit TV includes 230 channels inc BT sport in 4k Ultra HD and the top sky channels in HD.

Virgin media also have Maxit TV + Sky sports which has the same but includes Sky sports in HD

Bob over to https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/bigger-bundle-sports#channel

This lists all the channels available on all the current packages.

I do not think Virgin Media offer the full house anymore.

Has this post helped you out? say thanks by clicking on the Kudos Star.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
Chill77
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I was switched without requesting or authorising the change and am try to work out if this is a package down grade or just a sideways switch. 

Very poor customer service from VM

0 Kudos
Chill77
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. 

Is it possible to remain on Full House XL? Would there be a price difference between the two? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chill77,

Thanks for posting, we no longer offer the Full House, so on any changes, if wanting the same bundle, you'd need to go to the Maxit TV bundle and add the Kids channels as an add-on if you wanted to keep them.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Chill77
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This hasn't really answered my questions. I phoned customer services to query my contract end date. I did not request any changes to my package nor was I advised any changes would be made to my TV bundle.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening Chill77,

Were you able to discuss any package changes on the call or negotiate a new price with us?

Were you advised if you're currently in contract with us?

David_Bn 

0 Kudos