Menu
freddie3
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Magic Eye

Hi All,

Need help please! My box is hidden in a cupboard, TV on the wall in kitchen, when i want to change tv over I have to open the kitchen door and cupboard door, what magic eye would i need to avoid this messing around? Please note I am not very technical, thanks in advance folks

0 Kudos
Cueball99
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Magic Eye

What box do you have, V6, Tivo or V+?

0 Kudos
freddie3
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for quick response, I am not sure to be honest, it is not the brand new small little ones but its branded Samsung, is there anyway i can get this info?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
freddie3
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Many thanks for your help, struggled to find something so much appreciated.

As I initially stated I am bit of a div with stuff like this, so am I correct in saying that I have to run a HDMI to connect the TV set to the virgin box and I also have to run another HDMI lead from the virgin box to where this gadget is located? (the reason i need to be specific is the telly is going to be wall mounted in the kitchen and I am having to channel the wall out so will run the two hdmi leads if i need to, i dont like trailing wires!)

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

no, the unit plugs into your existing hdmi lead at ehter end then you plug the unit into the hdmi socket, it has a ir reciver that you put on/near the tv and a sender that you put into the cupboard and point toward your box

0 Kudos
freddie3
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Many thanks for your help,

Much appreciated,

Kind Regards

Freddie

0 Kudos