Menu
thequizman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

ITV3 pixelated

Hi

Over the last couple of weeks ITV3 is more often than not, pixelated. It is at different times of the day, so no common theme. It's only ITV3.

I've done a reset of my Tivo box and it's still the same. Obviously recordings on this chanel are also pixelated.  If cachup or on demand is available, these viewings are fine.

Anyone has similar experience or got any suggestions? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV3 pixelated

Pixelation which affects both Live TV and recordings is usually caused by the signal levels to your box being slightly out.

This will require an engineer visit to correct the signal level. You can phone in to arrange this or wait here, perhaps for a week or so, for the Virgin Media staff here to confirm this and arrange a visit.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Huw_B
Moderator (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: ITV3 pixelated

Hi there @thequizman

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issue both with Live TV and recordings of ITV3. Apologies also for the delay in reaching your post. 

I've done some testing and can see some power level issues as @Ernie_C mentioned. So in this case I'd like to look towards booking a technician to call out and take a look at things. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get the ball rolling with this, please look to the top right of this page and you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos