Menu
Highlighted
londonarnold
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I want to Cancel my Virgin TV and KEEP Broadband and Phone Services

Hello,

I would like to cancel my Virgin TV services as I have Netflix, Freeview and YouTube subscriptions, so to be honest I rarely use the Tile V6 Box now.

I am happy to write a letter, as I'm aware this is the procedure, if you would please advise me of the address to write to, or maybe there is a way to cancel over the phone, please advise, many thanks.

0 Kudos
wonkotsane
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I want to Cancel my Virgin TV and KEEP Broadband and Phone Services

You need to call 03454541111 and go through to cancellations. Be prepared for a shock on the revised price though, it won't be as cheap as you'd expect as they heavily discount the large bundles.

Massage an ego, click the kudos button. If someone answers your question, mark it as helpful.
Be nice, eat all your vegetables and keep your room tidy.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi londonarnold,

Thank you for post. 

Have you been able to get this sorted?

^Martin

0 Kudos
londonarnold
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm not sure it's worth cancelling only to save a few quid !

Worst case scenario, I actually have to pay more as a result of losing the three for two deal !

The TiVo has developed a fault, it says the DVR has detected a serious error, it has attempted to fix many times to no avail, has cycled about five three hour repair attempts and rebboted back to the blue DVR error screen, it would be good to try and get this sorted, or arrange a replacement V6 Box, thanks and nice a nice Easter Weekend !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Is this happening on one or all channels?

^Martin

0 Kudos
londonarnold
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The V6 Box doesn't start up at all, it just displays the blue "DVR has detected a serious error and will attempt to repair, this could take up to 3 hours", then it reboots itself and repeats the process without any user intervention. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to us londonarnold.

Can you please try removing all the cables from the back of the box including the Ethernet if connected. 

Once you have done this, can you please pop them back in and ensure they are secured tightly.  Please then allow time for the box to fully boot up.

If you are still experiencing this issue after this please let me know and I will be happy to look in running a few more checks and potentially arranging an engineer to come and take a look at the equipment Smiley Happy 

Thanks, 

Nat
0 Kudos