Menu
miggiwoo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How to contact for a remote Control replacement?

I have rang 150 to try and request a replacement remote control for my Tivo box but cannot get through to speak to Customer services. I have rung 4 times today and tried various combination options but can't get any mention for a remote control.
Would anybody have any which option on the lengthy automated message it might be on?
Thanks
0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How to contact for a remote Control replacement?

The option you need to use is "if there's a fault with your TV service". Sometimes it will run some tests and then tell you to ring back after 10 minutes but eventually you'll be put through to someone who will arrange for a replacement remote to be posted out.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV + Sky Sports (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact for a remote Co trolley replacement?

Hi miggiwoo

I just wanted to confirm what av-115 has mentioned, although if you're really having trouble in getting through to the faults team to order a new remote, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

miggiwoo
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you.
I managed to get through yesterday and they are sending g a replacement remote control.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let me know miggiwoo, I appreciate it.

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
blingbox
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact for a remote control replacement?

I have been trying countless times to get through to customer service today to request a replacement remote and there seems to be an issue with the lines today as I am always being disconnected at different points of the call, the furthest I have been is where they request all characters of my password which I have provided.

Is there anyway I can request a remote online or navigate through the customer service number quicker? The automated service is very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rose_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact for a remote control replacement?

Hi blingbox,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear about what's happening.

I'd like to look into this for you so I'm just going to pop you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos