Menu
Highlighted
cdavie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Harry Quebert affair

I was watching the box set "The truth about the Harry Quebert affair" and at the start of episode 5 it gave you the 'on previously' bit. Some of the clips they showed were never shown before. On further investigation I found out that episode 5 on sky witness is called "Persona Non Grata" but this is actually episode 7 according to Wikipedia. Episode 5 called "Mirror Mirror" and episode 6 called "No angel" are missing. Can someone explain why this excellent series is so messed up yet again by virgin media.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Harry Quebert affair

Hi cdavie, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the mix up. 

When we upload catch up content, we upload it with the information directly from the broadcaster. 

Sometimes mistakes are made so we then need to go back to the broadcaster to get this corrected. 

Since you posted a little while ago, is this still the same or has the issue been corrected?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
cdavie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Its still the same....there are only 10 episodes and you have 10 episodes in your boxset so I don't whats happened there. I watched episode 5 and it did seem that some of the storyline had been skipped but if these 2 episodes are missing I don't know how you have managed to still get 10 episodes. Its a mystery!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Which episodes are incorrect please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos