Menu
LouKWood
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

GOT purchased won’t play

The season 8 game of thrones won’t play, it just buffers and freezes. It eventually let me watch ep1 and froze 20 mins in to ep2 - now it won’t even start to play. I’ve paid £17.99 for a box set that I desperately want to watch and can’t even after a while week?

Help please .....!!

0 Kudos
praxis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: GOT purchased won’t play

Which service did you buy this through ? If it was from VM you need to give them a call mate on 150 from VM landline and choose Tv faults explain the problem they should be able to help. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @LouKWood

Welcome to our Forums and for your first post! Sorry to understand you're having some issues with your Boxset. 

Did you order this via the Virgin Media Store? https://www.virginmediastore.com/

If so, how are you trying to watch? Via your Set Top box? Via a device you have registered with the store? Can you watch ok via a different device at all? 

You can read more about what devices you can use and what is compatible via the FAQ section on their website. There is also some hints and tips if you're having some issues watching what you have purchased. 

FAQ and help

If you're still having issues after these checks, you can contact Virgin Media Store directly on 0800 027 0801. They are available between 9am - 9pm 7 days a week. 

Hope that helps. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
LouKWood
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos