Menu
AlfieBoo
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Frustration trying to downgrade my package!

Do the retentions team work on a Saturday and what are their hours? I am absolutely fuming being passed from pillar to post despite selecting the option thinking of leaving us each time, then being put on hold for hours at a time, then being cut off!!! The worst customer service I have ever experienced. I originally wanted to downgrade my package/ lose 2 of my boxes to save money as I can no longer afford to pay so much for my tv and broadband but now I’m so angry I just want to leave. I have wasted hours of my life over the last few days trying to speak to someone        capable of actioning this simple request and my patience has run out. Each time I’ve spoken to someone they transfer me somewhere else then I’m either on hold for hours or get cut off as soon as someone answers! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Frustration trying to downgrade my package!

If you call in - 08.00-11.00 is generally the best time I thnk they are open Saturdays.
Or, drop into your local VM High street store with i.d. and account proof/details and discuss it with the manager in there.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.