Menu
Scunnytom
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Films

Hi can I ask why films such as Zombies (2018) and descendants that are on the Disney channel are free on Sky but on Virgin you have to pay for them? When I’m paying for the Disney channel for the kids so surely these must be free?

0 Kudos
praxis
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Films

@Scunnytom wrote:

Hi can I ask why films such as Zombies (2018) and descendants that are on the Disney channel are free on Sky but on Virgin you have to pay for them? When I’m paying for the Disney channel for the kids so surely these must be free?

Frustrating yes but it could simply be that Sky has a deal in place with Disney and VM don’t it’s that simple as I have seen posts on here before from Sky customers who stated they got more on demand content longer with them than they do with VM.I know it’s not an ideal answer.

0 Kudos
Scunnytom
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Films

Yeah we’ve just recently moved over to virgin from Sky and my girlfriend is moaning because of the box sets as there isn’t as many as there was on sky. But the internet on Sky was horrible but the internet on virgin is really fast. So if she wants fast internet then she’s gonna have to stick with it!

0 Kudos