Menu
Highlighted
Tootsieisha
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Equipment not received by Virgin

Hi, 

i returned my equipment around 2 weeks ago, I have a receipt to prove that I used the collect plus to return it, But have received a email yesterday’ saying Virgin have not received the equipment and they are going to charge me £135.00! 🙈 I called the customer services and they put me through to the correct dept but I was on hold for 45 minutes and gave up, can someone please help? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Equipment not received by Virgin

Try calling into your nearest VM High street store (with all the details) and check with the manager in there

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My nearest store is 30km away... I live in a city, there aren’t that many stores ; so not a general solution

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Tootsieisha wrote:

Hi, 

i returned my equipment around 2 weeks ago, I have a receipt to prove that I used the collect plus to return it, But have received a email yesterday’ saying Virgin have not received the equipment and they are going to charge me £135.00! 🙈 I called the customer services and they put me through to the correct dept but I was on hold for 45 minutes and gave up, can someone please help? 

Not the answer you want to hear but if your on hold you just need to sit it out.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for posting Machineghost,

So we can look in to this further for you I will pop you over a private message. Click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Many thanks Jodi.

0 Kudos