Menu
Highlighted
Raider999
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Discount not Applied

On 29th July I rang up to cancel as I had received an offer to return to Sky. The rep I spoke to offered me a discounted price of £94.25pm from 28th August for 12 months. As this was only slightly higher than the sky offer I decided to accept this to save me the hassle of moving. I asked for an email confirmation but was told this was not possible.

Last week I checked my account online to find the discount hadn't been applied - only a £4.50 discount for 6 months - not what was agreed.

On 6th Sept I rang CS again, the rep went off (to check my previous call?) came back and said he had now processed the discount - again I asked for an email confirmation, again I was told - not possible.

Having checked my account again - I can find no evidence that the discount has been applied.

I am feeling really angry, as it appears that I have been lied to just to get me off the phone.

Can anyone help to sort this out please?

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Discount not Applied

Hi I think you will find, according to other billing issues on here, that as this is a public forum it can't be dealt with on here as virgin require you to answer some security questions re your account, I would phone and go down the thinking of leaving us route you will get through to a person in the UK who know what they are taking about and hopefully will solve the issue.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Discount not Applied

Hi Raider999,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear that the package agreed hasn't been added correctly, I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you.

I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos