Menu
Limesurprise
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit not taken?

I have set up to pay my bills by Direct Debit.  My latest bill was apparently due to be taken "On or soon after" the 6th April - it has not yet been taken from my bank account as of today, 10th April - I have checked, and the direct debit mandate has definitely been set up correctly, and it is showing in my bank's online portal. 

Initially, I thought that perhaps the direct debit wasn't taken was because my account was £180 in credit, but the amount of credit on my account also has not reduced, and the Virgin website still tells me that no payments have been made.

Please could someone get in contact to let me know what's going on - I don't want to be slammed with any 'late' charges through no fault of my own. 

0 Kudos
Limesurprise
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit not taken?

Don't know why this got put in the 'Virgin TV' category - it relates to a virgin broadband account. But I guess that doesn't really matter as it's just a straight billing query.

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi I would be inclined to use your phone as this is an urgent money matter because it take a virgin person 4 or 5 days on here to respond, also as this is a public forum they can't put personal bill details on the forum, and with bill issues I am afraid virgin need to run through security questions, ring 150 free from a virgin phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rebecca_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Limesurprise, 

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear your most recent Direct Debit wasn't taken. I've taken a look into your account and can see that you've spoken to us since posting. I hope everything has now been explained to you? 

Let us know if you need any further help. 

Take care 

Rebecca 

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos