cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Maxit TV and Mixit Tv - Ents Pick: Drama

marnold1980
Joining in

Hi 

I was about to leave Virgin due to the monthly cost. I got a call yesterday advising I could stay for a reduced price. I asked the agent would the new deal amend any of the channels that I had. He told me the only thing I would lose was BT sport. (Wasn't even aware I had BT sport so that will show you how often I watch sport! lol) 

I have now received the details for my new contract and it shows that Maxit TV has changed to Mixit Tv - Ents Pick: Drama. Can anyone tell me the difference between the two? Ive looked on the website but its not the easiest to follow. 

I watch ITVBe, ITV2, TLC, Sky Witness, MTV most often so hoping that I haven't lost these channels. Any advice appreciated. 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check the channels in the guide at the bottom of this page along with the personal picks.

Column 5 on the guide is the Mixit bundle, and on the personal picks list is "Entertainment plus drama"

TLC-HD & TLC+1 are in the Lifestyle pack, and there isn't an SD version.

Sky Witness SD & +1 are in the mixit bundle, but the HD version is Maxit only.

All the MTV channels are in the Lifestyle personal pick.

I suspect you might be wanting "Entertainment plus Lifestyle" rather than "Entertrainment plus Drama" - but do check the lists for yourself.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for your help. I will give them a call. Im a bit annoyed to be honest as they said I would only lose BT sports but have lost MTV/TLC etc the channels I watch the most!!! Hoping they have just set it up wrong! Thanks again