Menu
JimmyJay7
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Contract

Hi, I can't find my contract on 'My Virgin Media' but I'm 2 years into a 18 month contract!? How does that work? I keep paying but I've had no update, reminders or anything to tell me otherwise., And what's the best way to contact Virgin Media without using the painful phone customer service? Thanks
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Contract

@JimmyJay7 wrote:
Hi, I can't find my contract on 'My Virgin Media' but I'm 2 years into a 18 month contract!? How does that work? I keep paying but I've had no update, reminders or anything to tell me otherwise., And what's the best way to contact Virgin Media without using the painful phone customer service? Thanks

https://ebill2.virginmedia.com/ebill2/ViewContract.jsf  - will show your contract - I have shown mine below.

The important things to look at are when your contract started (no date in my case, as I am on 30 days rolling) and the contract period (X in my case)

You will NOT be informed when you get to the end of the contract, you just remain on 30 days notice. And you keep paying, most likely more than you did for the first 18 months.

As for the best way to contact VM, it is via phone.  You could go to retentions and get a different painful experience.  You could try chat for another alternate painful experience.  You can contact them by post but generally only do that to complain.

contract.png

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Hero
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

When you log in you should see this...

Screenshot 2019-02-20 at 15.05.22.png

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
JimmyJay7
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks John, but I only get this......

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
JimmyJay7
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Smiley Happy

So my 18month contract started Feb 2017, so its finished 6 months ago, so as long as I give them 30 days notice, I can leave?

0 Kudos
JimmyJay7
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

pens when I try go to my contract....Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Knows their stuff
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@JimmyJay7 wrote:

Thanks Smiley Happy

So my 18month contract started Feb 2017, so its finished 6 months ago, so as long as I give them 30 days notice, I can leave?

Yes.  However, check you haven't made any changes since that have tied you into a new contract.  Call 150 and follow the thinking of leaving option Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.  You may get an offer you can't refuse there and then, but even if you continue to cancel, most likely you will get a call within a fortnight with an offer you can't refuse.  Well, that written, I did refuse the last offer I was made after a recent downgrade.

0 Kudos