Menu
Stevebaker1602
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Constant Pixelation on Tivo boxp

I have had Virgin tv for 2 1/2 weeks and so far have not had 1 single evening where the picture is not pixelating.

Resetting the box and calling virgin and hanging on the phone for 50 minutes to get a temporary improvement is not acceptable.

I never had this problem with Sky. Beginning to regret switching and thinking of terminating.

A picture you can watch is not too much to ask.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant Pixelation on Tivo boxp

Hi Stevebaker1602, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some issues with the TiVo, have you been able to contact our technical team about this since your post on Wednesday?

Let me know if you still need help with this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Stevebaker1602
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Problem still not sorted. Problem worse on an evening on channel 4 hd.

After a complaint on the feedback form have been contacted by Virgin complaints team. Engineer visiting next Tuesday.

After 9 years years with sky had 1 incident resolved in 4 hours. 3 weeks in 1 have had reason to complain every single day. Spent hours on the phone on hold for a minimum of 25 minutes each time. Resetting the line and the box seems.like the only solution the team has.

Very disappointed. Not good value for money. If it's not sorted when the engineer comes next week I am seriously considering terminating.

Not happy at all.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I can appreciate your frustration with this Stevebaker1602, 

If a fault ever occurs we'd always aim to resolve things as soon as possible. Please keep us posted with how the technician visit goes next Tuesday.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos