Menu
Highlighted
RichardRowlands
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged for kit I don't have

I recently closed my service and have returned all the kit I had. However I am now being additionally charged for kit I have never had. I did add TV to my package, because it was cheaper with it than without. However I never wanted or needed the TV, so didn't expect any more kit. Now you say you sent me some kit on 23 Aug 2018 which I was not expecting, so I didn't know you had sent it. I never received it, but now you are asking for it back. I spoke to someone at the call centre called "Abdul [removed]" at your call centre (who said his manager was Paurub). He just said I had to either send back or pay for kit I never received. I was given the tracking number [removed] by Abdul, but Loreza from Yodel says that the number is invalid (which may explain why I never received the kit). Can someone help, please?

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Charged for kit I don't have

Hi RichardRowlands,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion over equipment returns, I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Thanks,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos