Menu
Highlighted
musicmac
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Channel Guide listings for Love Nature channel consistently wrong episodes.

I've written already to the channel producers (BlueAnt Media) to ask if they can get together with Virgin to fix the listings for this channel. I love the channel, but Virgin just don't seem to be able to list the right episode they are going to broadcast in the guide. I record the episode I want and its the right series but not the right episode as listed. It's really starting to bug me.

0 Kudos
japitts
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel Guide listings for Love Nature channel consistently wrong episodes.

This has happened before, but do you have any specific examples? You can of course email errors to the Tivo Guide errors inbox, but I record quite a bit of stuff on LoveNature and it's been ok for a while now.

I find a quick way of checking if it's wrong, is to compare TV-Go with the TiVo EPG/TV Control app. When the guide has gone wrong, TV-Go is usually right. It seems ok at the moment?

0 Kudos
musicmac
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes. Two examples from yesterday.

'Rewilding Andalusia' is actually about a lake in Northern Germany - all episodes shown last weekend.

'Australia's Hidden Islands' 'Kangaroo Island' is actually 'Mysteries of the Mekong' 'Laos'. In this case the title and episode are wrong.

I don't know TV-Go.

Regards.

0 Kudos
japitts
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ah ok, that sounds like a subtly different scenario. This isn't to criticise, but to clarify..

Your original post suggested that the channel had the correct programme name as per guide, but the wrong episodes. This would best be double-checked on the LoveNature schedule to be sure: https://tv.lovenature.com/schedule/ - this would just help ID whether it's LN getting it wrong, or VM.

The way I'm reading your reply, is that what is on the guide doesn't resemble what's on the screen - this has happened before and the team behind the guide errors inbox have got it resolved with Blue Ant directly.

TV-Go is the tablet/phone app for watching TV away from your TV, although it may only be inclusive on Full House (not 100% sure).

0 Kudos
musicmac
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes in one of those cases it was totally different show/episode, but the 'Rewilding Andalusia' was another 'Rewilding' episode about a Lake in North Germany, as indicated by the show name top-right.

The Virgin App I have for those functions is called 'TV Control' but app names change sometimes. I'll check out the guide on there as well next time I set a recording.

Thanks for your comments. I hope between them Blue Ant and Virgin can get things straightened out.

Regards.

0 Kudos