Menu
chrisgage
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cancel BT sport

Hello, I cant for the life of me figure out how to cancel bt sports, added it a few months don't need it or want it? 

So convoluted to cancel, live chat had not worked for me for the last week. Any help appreciated?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel BT sport

There is no way to do this electronically.

Give customer services a call on 150 from any Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 from others.

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports/Cinema (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, 350M BB, Virgin PAYG Mobile
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrisgage, 

Thanks for posting on your community forum page. 

Have you now been able to get BT sports cancelled?

Please let us know if you require any further support with this? 

Dean C

0 Kudos
chrisgage
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nope I really hate calling in to do simple things like this. I am genuinely considering changing back to my old provider where I can just change add ons online.  I like adding channels for a while to much drama to call someone who tries to convince me I am wrong everytime it is 2019 after all!

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply chrisgage, 

I understand that you would prefer not to call in and this is something I will be able to assist with by sending you a private message. 

I also need to advise you that we require 30 days notice when removing channels from your subscription. 

You will be able to access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelop which is located on the top right hand side of your screen. 

Regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos