Menu
Martaslonka
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broken manhole cover

Hi there

I hope somebody can help me out please. 

I have reported this issue several times phoning virgin. It has been over a year now and the manhole cover is still broken. It is outside of my driveway on a pavement. People walk on it, I drive over it while enter my drive way. The cover is made out of plastic. (what left out of it)

Please can we address this problem?

ML3 6TJ Hamilton in front of 122 Hillside Crescent.

Much appreciated 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broken manhole cover

Post a photo ?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Martaslonka
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

2019-02-10_03-11-33.jpgWhen you apply any load/weight on it it collapse inside

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Trouble shooter
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi I would report this to your local council as they are responsible for people's safety on the pavement, they will imediantly contact the company that owns it and order it replaced.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Martaslonka

Thank you for taking the time to join us on the community and for posting about this issue.

I have taken your post and picture, and thank you and flagged this to our Cabinet and Plant teams that deal with all street maintenance.

I'll let you know as soon as they get back to me with a reference for this booking.

Kind regards.

Kaz

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos