Menu
russellc96
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BILLING

If I pay my bill late will my services be kept on my bill is due 7th August but I can’t pay it until the 14th?? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: BILLING

Hi russellc96

Thanks for getting in touch about the billing question asked and welcome to the forums

It's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

We cannot specifically state based on what you have said above whether or not services would stay live. I appreciate it's now past the 14th.

Basically you have each month:

• Your bill date
  • Your expected payment date.

Usually the bill date and expected payment date are about 2 weeks apart. If you were paying via a faster payment method such as quick pay or debit card then you should have been fine to pay on the 14th providing your next bill wasn't produced before about the 20th to ensure this has time to clear on your account.

Going forwards all bill related queries can be handled directly with the following teams:

• Webchat
  • Customer Care via phone.

You can contact them via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat for any billing or package related queries where they can clear security with you.

Webchat  can be contacted via the site online and you can speak to them if you prefer this option by choosing the Chat Online option:

E.G-Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

Let us know if you need anything else.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos