Menu
mumblesh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

BBC, ITV, CH4 picture issues

I'm in the Luton area and there seems to be unrelated maintenance going on due to some issues, but since an issue was fixed a while back, involving the quoted channels not even coming on, I still have regular cracking up of the picture at intervals. Generally affecting the terrestrial channels only.

I'm wondering if the recent price hike was simply to help fix/provide a basic, standard service on par with Freeview, seeing as you are struggling right now. In which case I might actually see something of value for the extra money after all.

Mark

0 Kudos
HavencroftKev
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: BBC, ITV, CH4 picture issues

There does appear to be widespread issues with picture pixelation at the moment. It got so bad last night that I had to switch the V6 off and watch via freeview on the TV set.

This actually has made me think about calling Virgin again and cancelling my new renegotiated contract, as I still have about 7 day to do so. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems with your TV service. Has this improved at all since your last post mumblesh?

If this hasn't improved, I would like to take a further look into your account and try to help improve your service.

Thanks

Steven_L

mumblesh
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It hasn't been as bad from what I have seen. I am keeping an eye on it, thanks!
0 Kudos