Menu
MK23
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Asian mela discount

Hello,

Hopefully someone can help. 

Our contract is up for renewal, we’ve had the Asian mela discount of £6 for a year now but the rentions team are saying it’s cant be added on yet? I don’t want to wait until the very day it runs out to renegotiate my contact. Why can’t they just continue with it? 

They are offering me another contact but that £6 AM discount does make a huge discount to the price offered if it can’t be renewed. Shame really as we’ve been with virgin since NTL world. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Asian mela discount

Hi MK23,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community 🙂

The discount reason would potentially be because you're on the best deal available when you've chatted to the team, though this should be explained when you call.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
MK23
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Asian mela discount ran out today and retentions call centre said it can’t be renewed. Renewed for grandmother only a few weeks ago. Price difference for package price from last month to this month is more than £14 difference! This is ridiculous! Feels like pot luck on the deal you get and person you’re speaking to to even get a good deal! Very unfair! Can anyone do something about this because every time I call the price changes which can’t be right, surely?! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

A lot of discounts are dependent on what else you have in your package meaning some qualify & some dont

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos