Menu
Highlighted
Mark241
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Amazon vouchers

Was promised a £75 amazon voucher when signing up for virgin media in the virgin media shop approx 3 months ago. I have still not received vouchers or email regarding vouchers since. Any advice?

Thanks

0 Kudos
praxis
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Amazon vouchers

@Mark241 wrote:

Was promised a £75 amazon voucher when signing up for virgin media in the virgin media shop approx 3 months ago. I have still not received vouchers or email regarding vouchers since. Any advice?

Thanks

If the shop is local to where you live fastest option is pay them another visit and ask them what’s happening.

“Cold ? You bits of kids don’t know the meaning of the word. You should have been with me on the Russian convoys. One night it was so cold the flame on my lighter froze”
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mark241, 

Thanks for signing up to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm just checking back in to see if you have since received your voucher? 

Kind regards, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
Mark241
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi. Called into virgin media shop today where I signed up. Found out that the offer for the £75 amazon voucher should not of been offered to me and was not on the paperwork which I signed. Suspect it was just a sales trick by the member of staff who i dealt with, I'm guessing he was on commission. Not surprisingly he has now left or been sacked. My dialema now is to try and get the voucher with hours of energy sapping phone calls with overseas call centers or learn from my mistake and never, ever have anything to do with virgin media again.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Mark241,

I am sorry to hear that, I am going to send you a private message now, if you can reply I can look into that for you.

Thanks Joe_F

0 Kudos