cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 4

MinnaMurdoch
Joining in

Why is the all 4 app not working anymore?

104 REPLIES 104

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Just as above 🙂 

Cheers. 

dan4you2
Joining in

I still cannot access the All4 app. Continually getting fobbed off by Virgin media saying it will be back in 48 hours and then 72 hours, promising to call back etc etc.

can anyone help with this please?

like other people, I have always had the app and now just get a black screen, all other apps working fine 

Yes. Having EXACTLY the same issue.  For goodness sake Virgin get this fixed.  These streaming apps are trivial in comparison to some apps. Please do not tell me that this is a Channel 4 issue. It ONLY happens on your V6 box. I have restarted the box many times.  It has been like this since Saturday.

Chardy51
Tuning in

All4 App blank screen 22/09/20. is anyone at Virgin looking at this continuing problem?

Have had the same problem    - and the same broken promise of getting it sorted within 48 hours. In my case that was a week ago !

Mark174
Joining in

I have been unable to load the All4 app on my V6 over the last few days, just getting a black screen.  All other apps are fine.  Box off/on nil change.  Any suggestions?

Still no All4.. every other app works .. what on earth is the problem?? Do I have to spend another hour on phone to virgin media ? 

Tobias92
Joining in

Please can we get this issue fixed. All 4 app just sends the screen black every time. Have phoned twice and been told the issue would be fixed after a couple days and still doesnt. 

Is it an issue with channel 4s end? Please would like an answer ASAP 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Tobias92  & @Mark174  I've merged your posts into another thread that was already discussing problems with the All-4 app.

Are you still having problems with the app today? It's working ok for me here, so isn't a national problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Wells62
On our wavelength

No channel 4 app on the box downstairs