cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 4

MinnaMurdoch
Joining in

Why is the all 4 app not working anymore?

104 REPLIES 104

Wells62
On our wavelength

Both the same TiVo

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Channel 4, ITV & My5 apps aren't available on the TiVo box.

TiVo users can access many of their programmes using Virgin's OD & CatchUp services instead.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Download the virginmedia app if u have a smart phone and status is at the bottom 

ModTeam

Hi all, 

We've been advised by our support teams that F008403264 is still ongoing. 

Details of the fault and estimated fix time can be found on our service status page

Regards, 

Dean C
Community Moderation Team 

sportagegirl
On our wavelength

Although the forum says the problem has been fixed, it hasn't. Changing hdmi ports does nothing and neither does the 1080p idea. I can't understand how a fault can take so long to sort out. We are still being billed for a service we are not getting. Apparently according to the service status the problem should be rectified by 5PM today but we will see. Actually saying what has caused it in the first place would have been better from virgin. 

Doesn’t work

Afraid still a black screen here too... unacceptable. What IS the problem? 

This is getting a little a bit silly now,3 weeks and I am paying for this as part of my package and company this size can not fix a problem. Every day this is getting fixed by tommorrow and every person I talked to says its a next day.This is awfull customer service and I will be returning back to sky.

I have tried as said but still a black screen. The service status still shows the fix estimated 6.30pm tomorrow so then it is d-day lol

Still not working