cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 4

MinnaMurdoch
Joining in

Why is the all 4 app not working anymore?

104 REPLIES 104

Hi Gina1980 and HellH,

Thanks for your posts. 

I'm sorry you're both getting a blank screen when trying to use the All4 app.

HellH - does a reboot of your box help at all?

Gina1980 - do you have problems with any other apps, aside from prime and All4? Do you get any error messages before you get to the blank screen?

Let me know,

Thanks

Melissa

Hi there,

Having the same issue and have tried resetting the box via the settings (can't do full reset as do not want to lose my recordings) this fixed the issue just one time but in all subsequent attempts it hasn't worked...

Please help all other apps are working fine. 

I have rebooted the box.  That makes no difference.  All4 still shows a blank screen when it's loaded. No problems with other apps. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear about this MinnaMurdoch! 

I can confirm we had an issue relating to the app, I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

It should be working now - if it isn't can you please let me know. 

Cheers. 

No,is still not working

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies I have just double checked and the fix time is scheduled for 6:30 PM tonight. Sorry for any confusion caused. 

Cheers. 

I am having the same problem all other apps work but all 4 app the screen goes black and doesn’t do anything 

Hi Copsonc,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums!

Apologies for our delayed response and to hear of the issues with the All4 app.

Can you please confirm if you are still experiencing this problem? If so, can you tell me if there are other apps that are behaving in a similar way?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Beth

Beth

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Pster72 @neokrewcut 

I've moved your posts into another thread where this same issue is being discussed - better if all the posts are in the same place to save duplication.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I still have no All4 app even after spending 1 hour (!!!!) on the phone to virgin media 4 days who assured me the technical team would fix it within 72 hours! Ha!