cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All 4

MinnaMurdoch
Joining in

Why is the all 4 app not working anymore?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

ModTeam

Hi all, 

We've been advised by our support teams that F008403264 is still ongoing. 

Details of the fault and estimated fix time can be found on our service status page

Regards, 

Dean C
Community Moderation Team 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

104 REPLIES 104

Yesterday the All 4 app stopped working on the V6 Box. I tried turning the box off/on again but still no luck. I tried to use it again today and it still doesn't work. The other Apps we use such as ITV Hub work fine except All 4. I've tried phoning Virginmedia but can't get through. I can't seem to message them directly either about this problem, they don't seem to have an email address neither one of those 'chat to one of our advisors' Chat Box things that every other website seems to have. So I've found this forum thing hoping that one of their advisors can look into this...

Try calling when the call centre opens at 8am.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

KeithLeonard
Fibre optic

Can you please give further information e.g. error messages as my All 4 App is working ok.

The screen goes completely black when i press on the app but all the other ones are working perfectly.

Gina1980
Dialled in

Good evening, 

We have a longstanding issue with the Amazon Prime app in that when you click on it from the 'All apps' screen, the screen will fade to black.  Occasionally this can be fixed by restarting the V6 box, but not always. It is immensely frustrating.

Since about two weeks ago, we are now having the same issue with the All4 app.  However in this case, even re-starting the V6 box does not fix it.

How can we get the All4 app working again? Is it a job for an engineer?

A hopeful bump...

Same with us. All4 no longer works on the V6 box. Just a blank screen. Works fine on the Fire stick. Been googling for a few days but can't find an answer. No good ringing because no one answers. 

I have the same issue. The screen is black. No error message, no select program, just black screen. 

Copsonc
Tuning in

I’ve been watching tv series on All4 app for weeks but now cannot access it - just a black screen . Help anyone ? Thks