Menu
DMcAdams
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Adding Virgin TV package to phone/broadband package

Hi,

I'm trying to add the basic TV package to my account, having recently joined on 12th December 2018. My account says I can upgrade and add the TV package to my account for an additional £2 per month for the first year. I did this and received an email saying the box would be delivered on Friday 11th Jan... however, no box arrived and Virgin have no record of the order.

Customer services have been very unhelpful, from trying to charge a much higher rate, to passing me from department to department, and not calling back when they say they will. They also gave me an email address to send information to which bounced back, despite me checking it very carefully, letter by letter, with the lady on the help line.

I'm now stuck on hold again - any help would be most appreciated. Shame because the broadband is fantastic, (and although the phone didn't work initially, the engineer quickly sorted it out).

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jbrennand
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding Virgin TV package to phone/broadband package

@DMcAdams wrote:

I'm trying to add the basic TV package to my account, having recently joined on 12th December 2018. My account says I can upgrade and add the TV package to my account for an additional £2 per month for the first year. I did this and received an email saying the box would be delivered on Friday 11th Jan... however, no box arrived and Virgin have no record of the order.

I would print off the email with all the details and take it (with lots of ID) to my local VM High Street store and ask the manager to - sort this out for me please - whilst I wait.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
DMcAdams
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Adding Virgin TV package to phone/broadband package

Thanks for your help. In the end, using the chat function on the website helped me to speak to someone who could help. Two hours on the phone to the normal helpline failed completely but the chat function took me to staff who were able to match the same offer.

0 Kudos