Menu
Highlighted
Revsteve35
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Accidental diconnect

Last week you disconnected my service by accident as you had been told to on the 19 March.

Well it wasn't me asking you to .

It took 24hirs to reconnect 

Asked on numerous of occasions for a manager to call me back and no one does.

Customer service is as usless as normal passed from on dept to another explaining same story over and over.

Now a bill has been generated and messed up my account ..

I want an explanation HOW THIS happened and what you are going to do to sort this issue out ..

Leaving VM is an option I am.afraid but I don't think you really give a damn 

0 Kudos
zvonok
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Accidental diconnect

.....HOW? ...

Prob human error - mistakes can happen  - .. You did head your entry ACCIDENTAL!!!!!

You will prob get a refund ... I can imagine that this would cause an initial bill error as well ... Phone up and use the 'thinking of leaving option' - very helpful bunch of people! ...

VM are notorious for NOT calling back - and very seldom do ... that IS an on-going problem with their support line that needs sorting !!!

You stated your option! Exercise it if you want to! ... ZvnK ...

0 Kudos
Revsteve35
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried calling but all I get is BS when I ask to speak to a manager or a supervisor on shift..

The customer service is a waste of time and they need to address it along with the script they use...

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Revsteve35,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I'm really sorry to hear you have had some issues with your services lately.

I can see you have recently called in and spoken to the team, I hope this means everything has been resolved for you. If not let us know and I will look into this further for you.

Take care,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Revsteve35
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I spoke on a number of occasions and all the time I was Waiting for a call back which never has happened regarding this issue...

Asking for a supervisor or a manger is like pulling teeth to speak to ...

The issue has not been resolved as i want to know how and why this has happened 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Revsteve35,

Thank you for taking the time to post back in the Community.

I'm sorry this has not been resolved for you. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Speak soon,

Louise

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos