Menu
davesen
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

3 months free sky sports email

On 9th May I received an email from Virgin saying that I was entitled to 3 months free sky sports. I clicked through the process and took up the offer which Virgin said would be credited back to my account for the 3 months period (I already subscribe to sky sports).

I've had two bills since and been charged the full amount. When I called Virgin they said that I needed to sort this out via the Web Chat team. Whenever I try to go on there the service is down and it tells me to come back later. What a laugh.......

Has anyone else had this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 months free sky sports email

Hi davesen

Thanks for taking the time to pop by with your post about the Sky Sports offer and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear this has not been applied for you. Do you have the original email copy?

If so can you forward:

• a screenshot of this to me on a PM
  • along with your name,
  • address in full
  • and confirm if you are the account holder.

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 3 months free sky sports email

Hi davesen

Just checking in to see if you still need support with this.

If so please pop me a PM as requested above.

We're here to help Smiley Very Happy

Take care.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos