Menu
Nikki96
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

2 flashing yellow arrows on tv box, haven't been able to watch for over 4wks. Virgin won't help ????????

B

0 Kudos
japitts
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 2 flashing yellow arrows on tv box, haven't been able to watch for over 4wks. Virgin won't help ?????

We'll need a little more information than "B" to help, but....

If you've got a fault with your Virgin TV service that's stopping you from watching programmes, then you need to assume Virgin don't know about it and report it.

150 from a Virgin landline, 0345 4541111 from any other phone and - politely of course - point out that you're paying for a TV service which has a fault, and ask them to rectify that fault. It may well involve an engineer appointment, or they may be able to resolve it while you wait.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 2 flashing yellow arrows on tv box, haven't been able to watch for over 4wks. Virgin won't help ?????

Flashing arrows means the connection to your hub is not working correctly.

If you are using WiFi try using a 5Ghz channel, or better still Powerline connectors or an Ethernet cable.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: 2 flashing yellow arrows on tv box, haven't been able to watch for over 4wks. Virgin won't he...

Hi Nikki96

How are things looking now?

Have you tried the advice that @nodrogd has given you 

If you still need this looking at let me know

Gareth_L

0 Kudos