Menu
Highlighted
MPD100
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

£100 additional charge to first payment

Hello i am new to virgin media i selected the mix package and it was installed on the 29th of November first bill was scheduled for 1-2nd of December on the 30th a boxing match dated for the 1st (2nd around 12am in UK) i wanted to watch was on a package i do not have so i upgraded to the full xl package it said it would be an additional £13 pm total £60 pm after the first payment of £87 then around £79 after the first year however for the first payment £85(activation fee added) then around £79 after the first year. I received and email saying that i will be charged over £100 in addition to that for the changes. like whaaaaaat???

0 Kudos
KeithLeonard
Superfast
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: £100 additional charge to first payment

To find out what the extra £100 charge is ror, ring 150 Monday to Saturday and go down the Thinking of Leaving route to as no one can help you regarding your account query (You will speak to a UK Call Centre). 

Also as you are within your 14 day cooling off period you can cancel your service without any cancellation charges if you dont like the explanation for the extra charge.

0 Kudos