Menu
Highlighted
faymcmath77
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

£100 Curry's voucher

Had virgin bundle installed end of july through Carphone Warehouse and advised would receive £100 Curry's voucher, which to date haven't received although I was advised it had been authorised. Do you know when I will receive the voucher?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: £100 Curry's voucher

Hello Faymcmath77, thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

If this was a deal taken out with Carphone Warehouse they would have been the team applying this voucher and will be able to advise you further on this query.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
faymcmath77
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily, 

Carphone Warehouse advised this was a Virgin Media offer, to encourage people to transfer to them, which is why I swopped. I spoke to one of your guys on 27th August (my installation was 25thJuly) who advised the voucher had been authorised but if I hadn't received it would be with me within the next 10 days, it would come via email so check my spam folders etc. No voucher was received so I phoned customer service on 26th September at 9.15am, they said they would look into it. I heard nothing so phoned again on 4th October at 4.14pm and was advised they were raising the voucher and to date I haven't received same. If I could have my voucher, it would be appreciated, else I have been miss sold my contract!

Regards

Fay.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Evening Fay,

Thanks for coming back to us. If it was an offer taken out in a 3rd party store, it would be they who honour the voucher not us. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
faymcmath77
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. If only I had been told this in August!

Went to Carphone Warehouse and they are sorting out the voucher.

Once again thank you.

Kind regards,

Fay.

0 Kudos