cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you do know film 4 hd hasn't been working for 2 days right?

kevb123
Tuning in

absolute joke, frozen all yesterday and no sound all day today.

bargain at £89 a month

13 REPLIES 13

Steve1701
Rising star

Hey kevb123,

I've got picture, but no sound ...

First time I've checked for a couple of days though.

😒

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

My Film4 HD channel 429 has picture but no sound when movie is played, adverts sometimes have audio !!!

Anything to with with the fire/alarm activation in the broadcast centre in west London on Saturday?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Quite possibly related to the playout issues at Red Bee last night - picture but no sound on HD, all good on +1

If you have other symptoms you might have a local fault - have you checked on 0800 5610061?

I'll flag the lack of sound on Film4 HD to VM which they should pick up tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kevb123,

Thanks for posting on our community forums and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're currently experiencing loss of sound and intermittent issues on channel 4/E4HD and Film 4.

The broadcaster is aware about this issue, and is looking to rectify as soon as possible.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Last couple of days film4 Channel 428 has had no sound unless adverts were on. Today there isn't a picture or sound film 4 +1 and all other channels are fine. I have just rebooted box and no difference.

Anyone else having this problem? 

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Still problems after the fire alarm at their broadcast centre

https://twitter.com/Film4/status/1442060371427266560

We continue to experience disruption to our services due to technical issues. We're working hard to resume our normal services and appreciate your continued understanding and patience.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Cheers for that. I'll just watch the +1 for now. 👍

ukbirdflu
On our wavelength

Today it has gone worse, no picture no sound on Film4 HD, E4 HD.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there  @ukbirdflu 

I'm so sorry to hear this! This issue is known to us and we are still working towards getting this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thank you.