Menu
colleen25
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

v6 box not arrived

Hi all, we signed up for the free upgrade to a new v6 box, I received an email from virgin saying it would arrive yesterday at an arranged pick up point, I received no notifications to say it had arrived, I've just been to the pick up point and they say they have nothing.
Has anyone else had a similar problem with delivery?
thanks
0 Kudos
Flying_Kiwi
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: v6 box not arrived

Can't say I've had such a problem but then my V6 box was engineer installed and he brought everything required with him.

What has VM had to say about it (assuming you have contacted them to find out what's going on)? Clearly its nice if companies can stick to promised delivery dates but with the best intentions in the world, unexpected problems do sometimes occur.

0 Kudos
colleen25
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've tried to contact VM but the online chat seems non existent, and I can't seem to get through to anyone on the phone either
0 Kudos
Flying_Kiwi
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

As its not a technical related call It shouldn't mean having to call twice (at least in my experience). Let us know what actually happens (specifically) when you try calling again and if you can't get through, what message you get. Although Virgin Media staff sometimes help out in these forums, its often some time before they reply and by then I suspect you will either have got though on the phone or better still the V6 box will have turned up.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi colleen25,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear there's been a delay in you receiving your new V6.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Andros195
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi ,

I've got the same problem. My tv box has never arrived even though I have complete the purchase twice. HAs your issue been sorted out ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andros195, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that your V6 box hasn't arrived. 

Are you an existing customer looking to upgrade an existing box or are you a new customer looking to join Virgin Media? 

Come back and let us know so we can check things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos