cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ordering new remote does not work

esdxc37
Tuning in

I have tried to order a new remote via the online help for remote but it does not work and takes me to this page.

esdxc37_0-1637748070212.png

I have tried different browsers but no joy.

has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Esdxc37, 

Thank you for your reply, I am able to get through the steps via a home browser. If you are still having issues ordering one I can do that for you, I will pop you over a PM to get tome details and ordered for you 🙂

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @esdxc37 

Sorry to see you are having problems ordering a replacement remote remote.

Yes this does happen from time to time.

You could try opening an incognito window in your current browser and going through the process again.

You should also try clearing cookies and cache in the browser (this usually affects the Chrome browser)

Or try opening the page in a different browser. I generally find there are no issues using either Firefox or Edge browsers.

Failing that a member of the Forum Team may pick this up for you in a day or two.

In the meantime you could download the TV Go app and use that as a temporary replacement.

Just scroll down <<< this page >>>  and click on the Virgin TV Go app link

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thaks for the prompt reply.

I have tried 4 browsers cookies are cleared and tried a private window. all take me to the page in my 1st post.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Esdxc37, 

Thank you for your reply, I am able to get through the steps via a home browser. If you are still having issues ordering one I can do that for you, I will pop you over a PM to get tome details and ordered for you 🙂

Zoie

Hi Zoie_P

Had another go after seeing you had no problems with the page but still get the same error.

What information do you need from me to order one fpr me?

Thanks

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me esdxc37, 

I am glad I could get the remote ordered for you. It can take 5-7 days and please keep us posted.

Thank you

Zoie

thank you for all the help in getting a new remote Zoie_P I will keep you posted on the progress 🙂

Hi esdxc37, 

Thanks for taking the time to pop back here with your thanks. 

Please keep us updated on when you receive the remote control. If you have any further issues then feel free to pop them in the Community so we can again help you. 

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

remote control just arrived and all working tickety boo.

thanks for all the help