cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving tv and broadband to another room

RoseRobert22
Tuning in

we are moving the hub and tv box to another room but the VM wall point is in the living room, how can we get a longer cable to fit the distance from the old room to the new 

6 REPLIES 6

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can’t do this yourself.

Virgin Media will do this for £25.

You can either phone in to arrange this or wait for a Virgin Media staff member to arrange that here, possibly in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ah okay thank you! 

Hi @RoseRobert22
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
As Ernie_C has kindly advised, we can do this for you, call out charge for the tech is £25.
Is this something you'd like to proceed with? Let me know 🙂
Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hiya, 

that would be amazing thank you! I’d love to get a call out arranged? 

thanks! 

Hi @RoseRobert22,

No problem at all. I'll send you a private message in a few moments so we can discuss further. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @RoseRobert22,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly via private message. As discussed, a technician appointment has now been scheduled and booked to sort this out for you.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the appointment publicly, but you can check and manage/reschedule if needed via your My Virgin Media online account.

Let us know how it goes for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!