cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing sky channels from mix TV package

Rogman
Up to speed

Hi, since yesterday I can't get sky showcase (110) or sky max (122) on my mix package. Yesterday's update listing I have just found says they should still be there.

Any idea what is going on?

I won't have time to call until next week but it needs fixing ASAP.

Regards,

Roger

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First, are you sure you have Mix package and not Mixit? I only ask because Mix is quite an old bundle, no longer sold - and Mixit doesn't include these channels. You can check the "channels in which package" guide at the bottom of this page 

Second up - when you say you "can't get" these channels, what happens when you try to? Are they greyed out in the guide? Or are you getting an error code/message when you try to watch them.

If they're greyed out and you have a TiVo/V6 box, then try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels. This self-service refresh takes perhaps 20-30minutes to complete and makes sure your channel selection matches your package.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First, are you sure you have Mix package and not Mixit? I only ask because Mix is quite an old bundle, no longer sold - and Mixit doesn't include these channels. You can check the "channels in which package" guide at the bottom of this page 

Second up - when you say you "can't get" these channels, what happens when you try to? Are they greyed out in the guide? Or are you getting an error code/message when you try to watch them.

If they're greyed out and you have a TiVo/V6 box, then try following Home > Help & Settings > Help > TV Care > I'm missing some channels. This self-service refresh takes perhaps 20-30minutes to complete and makes sure your channel selection matches your package.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rogman wrote:

Thanks for that but see this link updated 3 Mar _ https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

That's the link I just posted. Refer to my previous post for advice and further details required!!

Oops sorry it is the same link. I was just trying to highlight that it showed Mix in column 2 with the channels we wanted.

Anyway, yes, those channels are greyed out on the list along with some others we watch including W and Alibi.

I have tried the reset option you suggested but still no luck.

Any other ideas?

Roger

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you view the channels that are part of the Mixit package?

Hi, thanks again for your help. There was a mix-up with our tv package which is now being sorted.

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rogman, thanks for your post although I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Apologies too that there was a mixup with your package - I'm glad to hear we've got things sorted for you now though, but please don't hesitate to post back in here if you need any further help with this topic!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks - all ok now 🙂